A few Friendly Reminders

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I have a few reminders I would like to write this fine beginning of Spring!:

There are only 7 short weeks left until Mothers Day!  (This year seems to be flying quickly already!)

Provide the code: "MothersDay11" to receive 10% off any item in my Etsy Store!  This includes Photo Pillows - Satin blend or Cotton blend!

If you are planning to have a Photo pillow made for "Mom" this Mothers Day, (or anyone!)please supply your orders soon.  Consider having one made for yourself!

After choosing the 'perfect photo' & e-mailing to me, it takes approximately 7-10 days for your order to be completed.  Please allow 3-5 days for shipping.  Your order can also be shipped anywhere in the 48 Continental U.S.!

Free gift wrapping is available (at your request) and there is always free shipping in the 48 Continental United States.

Refer-a-Friend Program!  Once you have placed an order, and you refer two friends - after they place an order- you receive your next pillow Free!

If any of you are on Facebook - I would appreciate you clicking on my Facebook link and "Liking" my Fan Page.  It's up there on the top right-hand corner :)

If you have received an order, any comments would be greatly appreciated!  I love to hear how your friends and family have reacted to their gifts!

Thank you for all your orders! 
Without you, there would no be Moments in Time!

Photo Credit:  Master isolated images

0 comments:

Post a Comment